Re: Oshos Katastrophen-Prophezeiung - Bitte um Kopie hier !

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.tabaan.de ]

Abgeschickt von Bhuti am 01 November, 2002 um 16:15:41:

Antwort auf: Oshos Katastrophen-Prophezeiung - Bitte um Kopie hier ! von Tom am 30 Oktober, 2002 um 13:37:04:

Sorry, nicht genau das, was Du suchst, aber mehr habe ich dazu in der Osho.com-Library noch nicht gefunden ....

Q: A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, YOU TALKED ABOUT THE WORLD COMING TO AN END – EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS AND WARS AND THINGS. IS THAT STILL HAPPENING? DO YOU STILL SEE THAT COMING TO HAPPEN?

A: I will go on saying yes, it is going to happen, because if it is emphasized continuously that it is going to happen, it can be prevented from happening. If the whole world becomes alert that it is coming close, something has to be done to prevent it.

Politicians go on saying, "Don't be worried, nothing is going to happen." It is the same as they were saying before the second world war, before the first world war: "Don't be worried, we will take care; and God is with us."

The third world war can happen only if people are not alerted beforehand. If people are alerted in every country, in America and Soviet Russia, then these same people will hang their politicians rather than have a third world war. This will be far better, when I see the president of America hanging from the tree, and by his side the Soviet prime minister and the queen of England.... Just hang all these people on one tree, make it a great memorial, and be finished with the third world war.

I have been saying those things because they are possible; but if you say to people that they are only possible, then they think there is nothing to be worried about, it is only a possibility, far away. People don't see that far ahead; they don't have that farsightedness. They are too much occupied in their day-to-day affairs. They have to be hammered continuously to realize that the war is coming closer, that the holocaust is coming closer and something has to be done to prevent it.

My prediction is not the prediction of an astrologer. I don't mean that it is bound to happen, that it is destined to happen, no; I am not an astrologer. My prediction comes from a man who wants that it should not happen. And the only way is to emphasize that it is going to happen – it is almost certain – unless you wake up.

Q: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ODDS ARE?

A: Not much. I am here. My people are around the world. We are going to make a great fuss. And we are not going to pray to God – that I can leave to Billy Graham – God has never helped.

For five thousand years the wars have been continuing, and in every war God has been asked to help. And sometimes it is very hilarious: the Germans were asking the Christian God to help them; the English were asking the same Christian God to help them, the French were asking the same Christian God to help them, the Americans were asking the same Christian God to help them, Mussolini was asking the same Christian God to help him.

I have heard a story that after the war ended, one German general was staying with an English friend. Just at the tea table the talk drifted towards the second world war. The German said, "I have always wondered what went wrong. We were strong, we had a rare leader, we had unity, we had a strong nation. What went wrong?"

The Englishman said, "Perhaps you forgot to pray to God." The German said, "No! We were praying to God every day. All our armies were praying to God every day." The Englishman laughed and said, "Then I know what is wrong. You must be praying in German, and God understands only English! Next time, don't do that... pray in English, and then see."

We are not going to pray. There is nobody to whom prayers can be addressed. But we can create a great fuss among the masses around the world. And we are going to, if the moment comes. Right now I am gathering my people and they are coming in thousands every day. Around the world I have communes just like this. Even in the Soviet Union I have my sannyasins. Of course, they have to be underground there, they have to meet in basements.

The Soviet government is already persecuting my sannyasins, although they are not wearing the red clothes, not wearing the mala, so there is no reason for them to find out. But even if somebody has one of my books, that's enough; or somebody has my picture in his house, that's enough. One person is caught, and they persecute the person, they harass the person to the point that he has to give addresses of others, other contacts. But, strangely enough, the more they are persecuting, the more new young people are becoming sannyasins in the Soviet Union itself.

We will create as much disturbance as possible to prevent the third world war, because it is not only a question of some nation being victorious and some other nation being defeated. If it was only that, I would not have cared. It is a question that nobody will be victorious, nobody will be defeated, and all life will disappear from this beautiful planet.

Q: IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TALK TO THE PRESS, AND ALSO TO START TALKING AGAIN? BECAUSE IT'S SOMEHOW THE MOMENT?

A: Certainly! That is one of the most important reasons I have started to talk to the press. I want the word to be spread through all possible media. And I don't belong to the past and past methods; I am a contemporary man – perhaps belonging to the twenty-first century. I will use every way of approaching people in as many directions as possible, because we don't have much time. The decisive moment will come by the end of this century.

In the coming fifteen years, the nuclear weapons will have piled up so much that the politicians will be under a great pressure – what to do now? Except a nuclear war, they will not be able to see any other possibility. Already so many nuclear, atomic and other weapons exist on the earth that they can destroy this earth seven times. They can kill each person seven times. And the poor people in the world are not Jesus Christ that they will be resurrected. Once dead, they will remain dead.

Even Jesus Christ was never resurrected. It is a fiction. Once a man dies, he dies. Jesus Christ did not die on the cross, that is true, because he was brought down from the cross within six hours, and to die on the Jewish cross in those days a person needed to hang at least forty-eight hours. Because the blood would ooze slowly out of his hands and legs, it took twenty-four to forty-eight hours. Jesus was brought down after six hours... and then he disappeared from the cave. This was a simple conspiracy between a rich disciple of Jesus' and Pontius Pilate.

Jesus escaped from Israel, and died in India, in Kashmir. I have been to his grave. His grave is there. It is a strange coincidence that Moses also died in Kashmir, not in Israel. When they found Israel, Moses was already out of date. It took forty years for him to find a third-rate place like Israel. In forty years, almost all his contemporaries were gone – it was a tedious journey, hungry, thirsty – only one-third of the original people remained.

Meanwhile, children were being born, and by the time he reached Israel, he could not feel any connection with his own people. The first generation gap was felt by Moses. A new generation had come which had no idea of Egypt, of their slavery. That all looked like mythology. He found a way out because one of the tribes of the Jews was lost somewhere on the journey. It was just an excuse, "Now that we have found the holy land, you settle and I will go in search of the lost tribe" – and that tribe had reached Kashmir.

Kashmir is completely Jewish, although there are no Jews. They have all been forced to become Mohammedans, but you can see from their noses that they are nobody else than Jews. Moses died in Kashmir. He must have been ancient by the time he reached Kashmir. His grave is there; Jesus' grave is there. Jesus lived long in India. When he was crucified, he was only thirty-three, and he died at the very ripe age of 112. That is inscribed in Hebrew on his grave, but in India nobody knows Hebrew.

These are the only two graves in which the head of the dead person is not pointed towards Mecca. The other graves are Mohammedan. When Mohammedans make a grave, the head has to be pointed in the direction of Mecca. If the feet are put towards Mecca, it is a great sin. So all the graves are directed towards Mecca; only these two graves are not.
And both the graves have Hebrew inscriptions. Of course, Jesus' grave is not inscribed Jesus Christ, because that is a Greek translation of the Hebrew, Joshua, The Messiah. Messiah means Christ, in Greek, and Joshua got changed to Jesus in Greek. On the grave it is absolutely clear, but Christians are not interested.

I talked with prominent Christians – I talked one time with Stanley Jones, a world famous Christian theologian – but they were not ready even to go there. I said, "On my expense you come with me and I will show you the grave of Jesus." And it is strange that Christians are taking no interest in it – but if it is proved that this is the real grave of Jesus Christ, then there will be trouble. Their whole Bible will be upset.

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.tabaan.de ]