Re: Osho als "Meister der Vagina" - Selten so gelacht

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.tabaan.de ]

Abgeschickt von sw.an.sargam am 18 September, 2001 um 10:12:40

Antwort auf: Re: Osho als "Meister der Vagina" - Selten so gelacht von devakrishna am 18 September, 2001 um 09:21:49:

: genau :-)

: and thank you for the article on terrorism i found here.
: I found the german version and did a page ....
: check it out
: love
: krish

Hello, dear Devakrishna,

and you did this page very good. I thought it me, when I regarded yesterday your impressing PAGE. The article of Osho over terrorism emerged otherwise nowhere and it a large " coincidence " was that we place both it to same time in the network.

I placed myself the "article" yesterday into your English version into a forum: - http://www.randomhouse.com/features/chopra/forums.cgi?page=1&messages_per_page=50 -. I would better not have done that, because to come now, also into english, the reactions, and I do not know this language so well. You have to perhaps refer desire in this forum few position, e.g. to such response: - On Monday, September 17, 2001, Peggy ()@209.86.48.139 said:
S.E., there is a some truth in what Osho said. But there is some rubbish too, I think. He loses me when he indulges in generalizations like:
"It is all the religions who are the real criminals, because they have destroyed all possibilities of rejoicing. They have destroyed the possibility of enjoying small things of life; they have condemned everything that nature provides you to make you happy, to make you feel excited, feel pleasant."

Not all of the worlds religions are like that and, I would think, there are joyful moments for people no matter what their religion.

Only one religious sect that I know about actually banned sex all together. And they died out pretty quickly. :-)

Many religions are opposed to sex outside of marriage but not all of them.

Which religion bans listening to waves break on rocky cliffs? Which relgion bans the smell of honeysuckle on a May afternoon? Which religion forbids laughing with a grandchild? Which religion denies the privilege of walking through gold and orange autumns?

Maybe there will always be zealots who would attack the pleasures of the senses, but they are a minority.

And I have no trouble remembering the war that my generation fought. It wasn't a world war in the sense of the number of casualities. But there was no lack of releasing emotions in the U.S.! Welcome to the Forum! - Always with the translation machine to operate nevertheless something is arduous: -).

Marvelously, then everything is in the river and Oshos insights and its vision is spread. You make anyway already longer time and in a beautiful and humorous way. I regard gladly your pages.

I embrace you, Love Devakrishna

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.tabaan.de ]